Monday, November 01, 2004

Extra Credit

If you are reading this, it means that you might actaully be using this to help your history grade. If you are then I will give you an extra credit assignment that is due within 48 hours of this post, which means it will be due on Wednesday at the beginning of history class. Read the document on page 151, and answer the questions at the end in paragraph form. It does not have to be extremely long, just long enough to fully answer the questions and make a good paragraph. Yes it needs to have a thesis statement. Now please don't pass this along by word of mouth, only simply make a post to me saying you will turn it in to me on Wednesday. If you read it, I think you deserve the extra credit. Good luck and I'm glad to see you are using this!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home